- 1 tube Crescent Rolls (Pillsbury makes a Seamless Dough Sheet)
- 1 package Herbed Cheese (Boursin or Allouette)
- 2 cups (or so) fresh Spinach
- Ground Pepper
- 1 egg white, whisked
1. Roll out dough (seal seams if using cut crescent rolls), spread generously with Herbed Cheese.
2. Cover with spinach leaves, and sprinkle with pepper.
3. Starting with long side, fold dough about an inch over spinach. Follow with both short sides.
4. Roll tightly (ignoring any holes that the spinach stems poke), and seal seam.
5. If freezing, wrap in parchment paper, then freezer paper or resealable plastic bag and freeze for up to 3 weeks.
6. Thaw in refrigerator (if applicable), brush with egg white, and bake at 350 F until golden (20 – 30 minutes). Slice and serve.