Highlights from Today:
1. Super duper organized and cleaned the house.
2. Prepped dinner
3. Felt guilty for not riding the horses (even though I was wearing my riding pants and had planned on it)
4. Waited for the oven repair guy to come, but the snow hit…he never showed up.
5. Ellie Graye enjoys snow for the first time. Total blast.
6. Felt guilty for not riding the horses.
7. Enjoyed the snow.
8. Tried to take Victor, Lorena and Yovani home, but had to turn around because Wilsonville Rd. was blocked with stuck cars. Victor and Lorena stayed for dinner – and when the weather let up, we got them home.
9. Realized that for once I’d had a “boring” day…FINALLY!
The paparazzi found her!
walking around the kitchen with her body guard…
Running in the first snow
the front of the house
Looking at the house from the other side of the lake
Ellie experiencing snow for the first time!
Aunt Lois helping out
Playing in the snow with Yovani
Playing with Jax
And with Boots