- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 – 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 oz. (1/2 package) cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1. Mix spices together in a small bowl. Heat small amount of olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; add garlic and spice mixture. Cook for 2 – 3 minutes. Add sliced chicken, and stir well. Cook until juices run clear (5-7 minutes).
2. Add cream cheese, stirring until melted and smooth. Stir in milk; reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Add parmesan and remove from heat. Serve over pasta.