- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 2 tbs. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbs. soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 lemon, juiced (about 1 tbs.)
- 2 tbs. agave syrup
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 boneless pork chops, trimmed
1. Combine all ingredients except pork chops in a small bowl. Place in a resealable bag, and add pork chops. Place in refrigerator and allow to marinate overnight, or at least 3 hours (turn bag over occasionally).
2. Preheat grill to high heat (600° F or so). Place pork chops on grill and cook 5 – 7 minutes on each side, until the internal temperature reaches 160° F.