- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or chicken thighs…my preference)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. curry powder
- ground pepper, to taste
1. In small bowl, combine all marinade ingredients. Lightly pound chicken breasts to a uniform thickness, then place in resealable plastic bag and cover with marinade. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Combine dip ingredients, cover, and refrigerate to allow flavors to blend for at least 2 hours.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high heat, and place chicken on grill. Grill 6 – 8 minutes per side, until the juices run clear. Serve with dipping sauce.