- 1 small carton of raspberries
- 1 small carton of strawberries, chopped
- 2 peaches, chopped
- 1 lime, sliced
- 2 apples (I used braeburn)
- 1 serrano pepper, sliced
- 1 bottle of dry white wine
- 1/2 cup of white grape juice
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 can of club soda
1. Layer all the fruits in a pitcher, and top with honey.
2. Add bottle of wine (the fruit needs to be completely covered, so if you have to pop another bottle – do it!) and place in the refrigerator overnight.
3. In the morning, place Serrano pepper in a small spice bag (I use these from World Market) and add to wine/fruit mixture – if you don’t have a spice bag, you can dump the peppers in, but it’ll be a little harder to adjust the spiciness as you may have to dig through the fruit to find those little
buggers slices. I do taste tests every hour or so to be sure the serrano doesn’t take over the flavor of all the other yumminess (plus it helps me get through the prep for whatever event I’ve got going on!). Add the white grape juice and return to the refrigerator to chill.
4. When ready to serve, top with the club soda, and enjoy the refreshment!
NOTE: Don’t do what I did in the photo……..don’t use a drink dispenser! The fruit clogs the spout, and you end up having to use a ladle from the top. A pitcher or punch bowl would be much better!