- 1/2 c. onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup turkey bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup light ranch dressing
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 5 oz. spinach, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease a muffin pan. Heat a small amount of olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-low heat. Add onions and sauté until tender and transparent (I like to caramelize them a little bit). Add bell pepper and turkey bacon; cook for 5- 8 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl, combine milk, dressing, salt, pepper, and eggs. Stir in cheese, mushrooms, and onion mixture.
3. Heat a small amount of water in skillet and add spinach. Cook until wilted; add to egg mixture.
4. Fill greased muffin tin nearly to the top with mixture and place in preheated oven for 20 – 25 minutes or until set and browned on the edges. Allow to cool. Can be frozen.