Like many times over the last 9 months of blogging, I’m at a loss for words. I’m pushing myself to write for fear of losing my edge, and yet I’m starting to think that the verbalizing of my struggle is making it more real. If that’s the case, shouldn’t I start writing more positive things and make THOSE real instead? Me thinks I’m onto something.
1. I love my daughter.
2. There will eventually, possibly be light at the end of the tunnel.
3. This too shall pass.
4. I have a husband who loves me, and vice versa.
5. Nothing ever stays the same.
6. My family is absolutely amazing and supportive.
7. I have old friends, true friends and new friends. That’s more than a lot of people have.
8. My dogs are alive, and despite the vet bills, we have still been able to pay our mortgage.
9. Things with the business are on the verge of great
10. I’ve got a lot going for me (even though I’m losing my camera man, can’t find my inspiration, and am wiped out)
11. I have connections
12. I have an amazing home and the ability to share it.
13. I haven’t passed a kidney stone since I was pregnant with EG (it was #38).
14. I’m going on a REAL vacation soon!
15. My husband is gone, but will come home tomorrow for 3 whole days!
Ok, so if I take one thing per hour tomorrow – I have enough to get me through 15 hours! Hmmmm…maybe I’m on to something!