- 1 lb. penne, cooked
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 3 – 4 tbs. olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup prosciutto, diced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 bundle asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 – 4 tbs. olive oil
- Fresh Parmesan, for garnish
1. Combine white wine, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Add chicken and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
2. Heat 1 tbs. olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add prosciutto and cook for 2 minutes, until edges are crispy. Add chicken, and cook until juices run clear and chicken is cooked through. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
3. Add chicken broth to skillet, bring to a boil, reduce heat and add asparagus, garlic and additional salt and pepper (to taste). Cover and steam until asparagus is barely tender (5 – 8 minutes). Add chicken and pasta to skillet and heat until warmed through. If necessary, add remaining 2 tbs. of olive oil, then garnish with Parmesan cheese.